We went to the Viewmont vs Brighton High School Soccer State Final today. Sorry to say all you Vikings... Brighton won. I do have to say though that Viewmont played a really good game. It was a fun game to watch. The picture at the top is of the only two viking fans on the Brighton side:) Calvin had fun cheering with Bryce.
Bryce went running with Milo when we got home from the game. I think he wore him out because Milo hasn't left the rug since they got home.
The last picture is of Calvin sleeping... that is always a nice sight. I think I figured something out tonight. He wouldn't go to sleep unless my hand was next to his face. So I grabbed this little fuzzy dog and gave it to him. He went right to sleep and wont let go of it. Have I ever told you guys how much I love being a mom?!!!!



2 comments:
Thats a crazy looking mutt you guys have aquired cant wait to meet him in person.
Calvin is looking super cute these days.
PS that comment was from Teesh if you couldnt guess.
Post a Comment