Sunday, May 11, 2008

Shawn and Robyn's vacation

Shawn at the top of the Space Needle...
Greetings from the North West. Here are a few photos of us in
Seattle. I remember coming here with my family when I was young, and we didn't get to go the top of the Space Needle... so for all these years I thought I was missing out. So Shawn paid for our tickets... and up we went. Well, I guess after all those years... I had very high expectations.... It was cool, yet I felt a bit let down. Not sure what I was expecting... just wasn't as great as I thought it would be.
We are in Canada, loving the sunshine... wishing we could feel the warmth of those rays. The winds are keeping the temps way down.
Thank you grandma and grandpa for tending for us. We are enjoying our little vacation.

1 comment:

hbloom said...

Looks like fun - the fun part being that their are only two of you in the photo. Have a great time. Shawn you can borrow Rolan's space needle tee shirt. That should be a sight
Heather