Hi, long lost family! Ugh, it has taken me forever to figure out how to do this... I guess having the password and e-mail would have helped :) SO! A bit about what is going on in our life... Derek is working hard as ever... he made DSPM of the quarter for the SECOND time in a row. That means he is keeping his dealerships in check and doing a better job than anyone else! I'm so proud of him! He is still driving a minimum of 5 hours a day to make sure that he can be home at night to see Soph and me. We're really grateful that he is so family oriented... wonder where he got that from ;)??? haha. I am still working Saturdays. I am going to have an opportunity to do makeup for a fashion show at a very well known club in downtown Chicago in July. I'm super nervous, but my new favorite saying is: "Act As If". If I act as if I am fabulously talented and capable of doing something, I will be! On the Sophia front, she has TWO TEETH! She had been very irritable and had been running a fever, but we figured it was due to her teething. After 4 days of a fever over 100 degrees I took her in and by golly, she had Hand, Foot and Mouth disease. Not serious and I'm sure all you mommies know about it. She had nothing on her hands or feet so I wasn't sure about the diagnosis, but whatever. Then once her fever broke she got a rash all over her little body. She had no idea. She was just happy as ever. I'm so happy that it has warmed up here and I am trying to get us outside as much as possible. I ran 5 k's 4 out of 5 days last week and I plan to step it up to 5 days a week, if weather permits. Anywho- we can not wait to see all of you in July!!!! I can hardly wait to go down the water slide with Sophie! YIPPPEEE! I'm going to post pics if i can figure it out :)
Love you ALL!!!
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Keep up that running and you can run on the 4th with the family(Not me). Lara is working to get in shape for it. She'd love to run with you. I'll watch Sophie.
Heather
I cant wait to see Sophie. Lea tells me she is trying to walk around the furniture. That is awesome! Call me when you aren't busy with running and fashion shows!
-Melissa
Post a Comment