I am taking a CNA course and have washed my hands more in the last week than I have ever in my life. I also caught a cold, how does that work? Isabella is down with it too, I guess I should not be sharing food with her.
Bloomfields, I really need some of those running genes. Bryce and Melissa, I think you are crazy for getting a dog but I am a little jealous. Erin, go fight win! I love your attitude and I can't wait to see Sophie. Everyone take your vitumin C and don't wash your hands. Christy
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Dad, you really got it in our heads good on the Vitamin C. Even though I laughed at it as a kid. Now if I start to feel sick I triple up my dose, drink tons of water, and get a couple nights of 7-8 hours of sleep and I am usually top notch. Sorry to hear about being sick Christy.
Post a Comment