
We found ourselves at Sea World Friday night. It was a gift from good friends for Hannah's birthday. We bundled up to see the lights and being from Utah we were prepared for sub zero temperatures and watching beautiful scenes as our feet went numb. Well the girls took off their coats and we watched a dancing seal and a trainer drive into a pool of fishey water after a fruitcake. Warmer than Temple Square, it was quite delightful. We had fun being together but the highlight was the Shamu show. As usual it was amazing to watch these creatures jump and twist but slightly bizarre as Christmas carols played in the background. The final act was the song JOY TO THE WORLD. This little girl from Utah shook her head as the words flashed on the screen and the audience was asked to stand and sing.The orcas frolic d but in California where Christmas has been watered down to a politically correct holiday it made my spirits soar to sing the words of this wonderful hymn and testimony of the Savior of the World in a stadium of other people. I know the Christmas spirit can be found at Temple Square but I am grateful to have realize that it is felt with others singing the the words that proclaim the Son of God as the King of Earth and to rejoice. I'm sure that others have found it on the plains, mountains and cities throughout the world and I just had no idea I would find it in Shamu stadium but it was there.Merry Christmas and Joy to You and I for we know that the Savior has come.



1 comment:
That is so cool Heather. We are excited to see you and your family!
Post a Comment