Friday, August 1, 2008

Hi Fam!






Man, time is flying. Only 14 more days until Soph's 1st B-day. CRAZY. Ugh, to think at this time last year I was waddling around, bloated with water weight (not to mention a kid) and just waiting for the day. Time goes too fast.


It's been a rough couple of weeks with Derek being in his new region. He was fortunately home by Wednesday this week, but is usually gone Monday thru friday :( I have made the decision to go back to work on Mondays and Fridays (as well as Saturday). I found a great lady who does daycare out of her home. She has been at it for over 16 years and has grown children. Her mom helps her and she has a total of 9 kids on her busiest day. She is great and I feel good about Sophie being there fo r 2 days. Gives me a very needed break and more so it gives her a chance to kick it with the kiddies without mom hangin around.


I'm attaching some pics of the fashion show makeup that I did. It was a lot of fun! STRESSFULL!!!!! But after all was s aid and done, it was great :) Miss you all.

2 comments:

Huff Family said...

Those eyes look awesome, your a magician with the makeup!!!
Teesh

Huff Family said...

Erin, I think that is great you are going to give Sophia some friends to hang with. YOu are a young woman with talent as we can see.
Love,
Grandma